Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Mac Client Oct 17, 2012, 09:57 Darks

So I tried out this new patch last night to see what itís all about. My Brother wanted me to run an act with him so we did. About the only good thing I can really say about the patch is that Legendries drop a lot more now. We had 4 drop in our run.

The new monster challenge 1 thru 10 is a nice change, but level 3 is inferno mode level. Need I say more if you set it to 5? Ridiculous damage and dying. Blizzard thinks by shoving a patch at us with a new slider bar that this will make people feel better about the game. My thoughts were around level 5 is where inferno should be. I have the full immortal set from my Barb and was still having way to much difficulty staying alive. This is some of the best gear you can get for your barb and you canít stay alive.

Everyone will be again complaining about not being able to beat the game on the highest level. This will all fall apart again and end up just like it was when the game was released and how no one is able to beat level 10.

One new thing they added are the Key Wardens. There are three of them, in the first three acts. You have to get all three keys in order to open the special Hard Boss that has a chance to drop really good loot and a book for crafting the Hellfire ring that is a very impressive ring that you can make.

I see good in this patch, but I also see the bad too. Loot drops for the most part too were mostly level 60 to 63 rares. That was good to see too. Time will tell if the patch works out for the better but I think Blizz missed the boat and many donít car anymore.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo