Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

114. Re: Final Project Eternity Stretch Goal Oct 17, 2012, 09:08 nin

Creston wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 08:15:
John wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 00:45:
Paranoid Jack wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 00:36:
Does anyone know what the final number of levels is for The Endless Paths?

There were the original three, two for the 40k+ Likes on FB...
There are currently 13 levels I believe including the one additional from FB likes. They only got about 24k Likes on their FB page. The 40k+ Likes on the KS page were only for the PE KS page and not Obsidian which I don't think counted.

I am sure there were enough Paypal backers to increase the number to at least 14 though because only 1014 more were needed for the next level.

They confirmed when it reached 13 levels (3 original, 1 for FB likes, and 9 for the 50K backers to 73K = 9x2500.) Whether there were enough Paypal backers to bump it another, I don't know. The Shadowrun guys said they only got about 7% (IIRC) of their backers through PP, but that's likely not a number that tracks over to other games.

Creston

13's still a nice number. If they could somehow play off the idea of how, in RL (w/o breaking the 4th wall), we don't go to the 13th floor, due to some giant horrible, adventurer eating boss down there, so much the better.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo