Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 13, 2012, 16:59 pnag

nin wrote on Oct 13, 2012, 16:29:
...groan inducing stupidity.

I totally agree with that for both movies...except for the "decent flick"s part.

Jesus... A biologist tries to pet a deadly beast and a geologist with the coolest mapping technology gets lost - those minor bits were stupid.

What else? Don't give me shit about helmets, or an 'invitation' (Shaw's interpretation, which as she says herself was "so wrong".)

I'm totally sick of the Prometheus bashing, as whenever anyone actually says what it is they didn't like about it, it effectively amounts to, "It's not the Alien movie I wanted."

It's not an Alien movie!!! As Scott said, it's set in the same universe. That's it.

IJ4 was disgusting because three people responsible for Indy in the first place (Lucas, Spielberg and Ford) managed to royally fuck it up. It was like they'd never seen the other movies, never mind wrote/directed/starred in them.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo