Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Get a Free Origin Game? Oct 13, 2012, 16:18 Jivaro

I stopped playing Bulletstorm after 4 missions. Everything about it just seemed annoying. The story of some drunk soldier who apparently can't use a word in the English language without cussing first appears to be funny for the first 10 minutes or so...but when you are in the middle of playing and actually trying to figure out what to do next and can't because every other word is "cocksucker" and "fucking"...it gets a bit tired. Maybe I am not "bro" enough for it. It had some interesting mechanics, but wait for the next time it goes for 5 bucks on Steam if you are that curious.

Let's put it this way...if I had to choose between getting DNF or Bulletstorm for free...I think I might settle on paying full price for Homefront. Seriously.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo