Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 13, 2012, 10:25 xXBatmanXx

James Adams wrote on Oct 13, 2012, 03:20:
I currently work at Best Buy. I can confirm this is correct. We actually outwardly advertise it to people when they call in. We do price match online retailers including newegg.com tigerdirect.com and amazon.com We are an extremely profitable company regardless of what the negative media likes to paint. We will be just fine and we're really going in the right direction retraining our entire staff on doing whats best for the customer first. Best Buy will be around for a very very long time.

HOOOOOOLD ON! You are NOT a "extremely profitable" company.quit drinking their koolaid. Your company is currently fighting a personal buyout that they aren't going to be able to stop! You are closing stores. You are laying off staff. You are downsizing corporate.

I live near the HQ in Minnesota, I have family and friends that work there. Don't come in here and paint the picture of a great company - cause THAT IT IS NOT!

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo