Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: WRC 3: FIA World Rally Championship Demo Oct 13, 2012, 04:07 eRe4s3r

My verdict from the Demo, hovercar racing. The cars feel floaty, light and totally unrealistic, the graphics are OK, cockpit view is unrealistic (no dirt/bugs/windshield wipers etc) and where are the mirrors in the cockpit view?. And sound is total crap, for real rally racing, RBR is still the only thing to go to... ;/

At least DIRT 1 was pretty cool with a wheel.

(I played the demo with a FF wheel so that I could compare it to RBR, which I played just an hour before ) Also force-feedback is very weird, there is some steering and bump feedback but it is not realistic. And sometimes there is literally no feedback at all. Hence hover cars. This has about as much to real rally racing as F1 2012 has to Formula 1 racing (My god are the controls utter crap in F1 12, the word under-steering is too mild, the cars in that game drive like they got no back wheels at all.)

By the way, whatever is Simbin doing lately? After RACE and GTR Evolution it seems they went completely off-grid... are they seriously only doing some F2P stuff now?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo