Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 12, 2012, 17:21 Rigs

Ozmodan wrote on Oct 12, 2012, 15:57:
Game is fun, but the players are horrible. Far too many whinney teenagers and preteenagers.

I would go as far as to say this is probably one of the worst groups of players I have ever encountered in any game.

Yup..I'll second that...and, you know, it's funny because most times I wouldn't be caught dead in a game such as this but I tried it because a good friend of mine asked me to, he thought it was a good representation of the future of online gaming....

*sigh* yeah...

As to the fight between the two games, why is it that we can't have both exist in the same universe without all the fuckin' bickering about which is better? Let me make it simple for you guys, real quick like...NO ONE FUCKING CARES...seriously, I don't mean that as a knock on you guys, really, I mean that in the end, everyone is going to play whatever the hell they want, regardless of what you say here and what YOU feel. Arguing about it...well, put simply, is pointless. I would have thought PC gamers in the 21st century would have learned that by now! Didn't the whole Mac vs PC, Windows vs Mac argument wear you the hell out yet? GO PLAY WHATEVER GAME YOU ENJOY PLAYING, don't worry what the other guy thinks. Let me ask you, if someone here happens to bring up some point of contention that you actually agree on (god forbid, right?), would that stop you from playing the game because of it? I doubt it, so WHY argue about it? You complain about the whiny teenagers in the game and then come here and emulate their behavior TO A TEE...shut up, play, be happy...

end of line

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo