Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

27. Re: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Patch Oct 12, 2012, 05:51 InBlack

Welcome patch, I wondered if the squad sight was kind of bugged. Im having a blast and it seems my focus on getting sats in the air is paying off bigtime. Still broke as hell, only managed to construct one laser assault rifle & one carapace armour because I sold weapon fragments on the grey market so I could afford certain upgrades.

Hmm it looks like Im going to have to research that arc thrower ASAP. Been kind of researching my own thing cos I dont want the story to advance.

Question for those in the knowhow: Assault troops with shotgun or Assault troops with laser rifle? Which is better?
I love my assault troopers, I go with two every mission, they are like ninjas who can take a beating. I also dig the nicknames troopers 'earn', one of my assaulties handles is 'Hardcore'...sweet

This comment was edited on Oct 12, 2012, 06:05.

I have a nifty blue line!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo