Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

58. Re: No Adult Games on Windows 8 Marketplace Oct 12, 2012, 00:05 RollinThundr

Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 21:53:
Dev wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 20:16:
Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 17:22:
Is this still true for a modern vehicle with a functioning exhaust system? I seem to remember reading a critic of a movie or tv show about someone doing this and how it wasn't valid any longer.
Even if ALL of the carbon monoxide is prevented (which its not) from a modern cat, you still have the issue of a combustion engine burning... oxygen. You can suffocate even if you don't get poisoned. My guess is it would be more painful and take longer. But I'm not going to test it.
Hmmm, you could be right. I don't know about your garage buy mine is nowhere close to air tight. I wouldn't be surprised either way -- it might depend on how air tight the garage is and if you are propped up in the car or laying on the floor of the garage.

You'd still die, it may take longer but you breath enough carbon monoxide in a tight closed spot like that, you're going to die plain and simple.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo