Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

57. Re: Borderlands 2 Captain Scarlett DLC Next Week Oct 11, 2012, 19:40 jimnms

I've kind of petered out on BL2. I'm kind of wishing I'd waited and bought it when it was finished (all DLC released). I was having a blast with it, but something about it got me in the mood for some Fallout New Vegas. I had been trying out mods off and on for the past couple of months and pretty much had everything picked out, installed and ready to go, I just needed a push to get started.

Right now I'm just using mostly texture and appearance improving mods, bug fixes and some minor game tweaks to make the experience a little harder and immersive without changing much of the core game. After this play I want to start a new game with the jsawyer mod and nothing else except texture/appearance mods.

Maybe when I'm done with that, they'll be finished with all of the BL2 DLC and I'll come back to it.

Steam Profile

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo