Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

53. Re: No Adult Games on Windows 8 Marketplace Oct 11, 2012, 19:35 jacobvandy

Cutter wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 17:17:
As a friend of mine once said, sit in a closed garage and smoke a few packs of smokes over an hour or two and you might feel nauseous. Do it with a running car and you won't be walking out of that garage. It's like when I see people jogging or biking in the heart of the city through all that traffic, it's pretty amusing when they rail against cigarette smoke.

The matter of automobiles being far more emissions-efficient today than they were even 5-10 years ago aside, the difference is that cigarettes serve no useful purpose. Smoking is entirely voluntary, a cheap yet incredibly harmful way to stimulate your brain that too many weaker-willed people get themselves hooked on. They don't produce anything, they don't get you to work or transport goods, they don't create jobs, yadda yadda yadda. They are expendable in our society, and that is why they are a source of irritating pollution so readily derided and done away with. (Lol, by the end there I felt like I could be talking about a totally different topic...)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo