Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Details Near Oct 11, 2012, 18:30 Mordecai Walfish

KTR wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 16:52:
If GTA4 is to GTA3 and GTA5 is to GTA:SA...we are in for something special. With R* already having GTA4 as a base, they can put time into content in GTA5.

Exactly. There is good reason to be excited for this game, and even if you didn't favor GTAIV I think this will be a real return to stride for the series.

I've always thought about the similarities between GTAIV and 3-- new engine, new hurdles and trials to overcome to get what you want out of it. GTAIV was obviously severely limited (at least compared to Vice City/San Andreas) by this and there's no reason to think that with 5 years experience in their new engine that Rockstar hasn't returned to the content and feature side of the equation to really show what RAGE can do.

GTA is, as others have said here, almost always a day-1 purchase for me as well. Comparisons to "Quake 3 to Quake 4" are completely invalid as Q4 was done by an outside company.. as far as I know Rockstar is still taking this on alone.

Bring on the news!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo