Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

25. Re: More Project Eternity Goals Oct 11, 2012, 15:47 MoreLuckThanSkill

I am looking forward to this game with great anticipation, but who do these guys think they are, Gearbox?

They are already selling expansions to a game that not only hasn't been made, it doesn't even have a name yet. That's ballsy.

PS. I was steamrolling X-Com Classic mode, but I think I may be screwed now. I lost Russia, and none of my interceptors can shoot down certain 'required' UFOs. In hindsight, this game depends GREATLY on how well you first setup your base/satellites from Day 1. There seem to be a lot of unrecoverable bad path/base setups, no matter how good your soldiers end up being. /Depression.

PPS. Also apparently you need about 10,000 alien Alloys, and they only come from certain missions. Research, Workshops, everybody in my game is on hold because we're simply out of Alloys.

*EDIT* Typo.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo