Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

132. Re: Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown Oct 11, 2012, 05:42 Bhruic

Creston wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 01:01:
I just really fail to see the point of satellites. No, let me rephrase that, I can see their use, it's just that you can't get them in the fucking air!

It really seems like the game is designed with an optimum build path, and if you deviate from that at all, you're fucked. And yet they give you no help whatsoever in determining what that path would be.

"Oh, you wanted to keep your guys alive so you spent your money on armor? Sorry, all the countries now hate your guts."

"Oh, you wanted to buy enough interceptors to be able to shoot down incoming UFOs? Sorry, all the countries now hate your guts."

If they are going to give you so little money, and then make specific things so critical, they could at least give you some pointers so that you understand what's critical. Otherwise by month 2, half the countries are in the red, and you've got no chance of pacifying any of them.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo