Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Worms Revolution Oct 10, 2012, 21:05 MisterBenn

The new physics, items and classes all seem good this time, much better than Reloaded. There are some issues though. The water effects are glitchy for me, they leave artifacts behind that block the action and get cleared up every few seconds or so. I imagine that will get fixed quickly.

Local multiplayer has an annoyance unless I am doing it wrong, team names and customisation are tied to your steam account (for the steam version at least), and if you play 4 player then the teams will be called MisterBenn, Clone 1, Clone 2 and Clone 3. You will also all have the same hats and accessories unless I am mistaken, it wasn't clear to me - the menus are a bit consoley so I may have not noticed the right way to do it. There are also reports on the Steam forums about matchmaking problems currently, there's no lobby, most of the time there are no games to find and noone joins yours if you create it. Even when people know their friends are creating games for them to join.

The core action of the game looks very solid and some of the new changes add a bit more depth even, but it might be worth watching this space for a while to see how the technical side improves.

Playing: Path of Exile.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo