Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

27. Re: Borderlands 2 Mechromancer DLC Today Oct 9, 2012, 15:26 jacobvandy

As with any game involving randomized loot, the only thing left to do once you've done everything is to get awesome gear. That is your progression after you've hit 50. I was just explaining something you could do if you wanted to make your favorite unique gun last longer. Plus saving the side quests 'til last makes them more interesting and gives you plenty of "end game." Probably 1/3 of the time played with my Commando has been in that Playthrough 2.5 stuff.

I think you should take a closer look at those buffs vs. penalties, because the latter ARE pretty mild... In your example of the reload boost skill, it's only minus one percent clip size, which means you might lose a single shot from a sniper rifle mag if you have it maxed out (I don't know how they handle the rounding there). Same with the Blood-Soaked Shield, you get an INSTANT recovery of 20% shields, in exchange for losing 1% of health, from every kill. That first rank alone could easily be overpowered for a shield-heavy build, let alone if it has multiple. Their website skill tree thing isn't working for me, like I can't click on things to make a build, so I don't know how the scaling goes. It might not be a linear progression like the others, who knows.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo