Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Borderlands 2 Mechromancer DLC Today Oct 9, 2012, 11:09 Panickd

SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 9, 2012, 10:40:
nin wrote on Oct 9, 2012, 10:30:
I should just wait and grab Dishonored later

No! Grab it now!!!

The problem is if I buy too many games at the same time I feel pressured to play them, due to lack of free time to play games I become stressed, and I try to crunch as much gaming into the short amount of time as possible so I tend to rush through a game. From what I am hearing XCOM is not one of those games you want to rush at all.

As much as I'd love to take advantage of the 25% off GMG code and the $10 credit I got from them for XCOM I think I will lay low for a bit and grab Dishonored on the Christmas sale or something. I really want to play through Borderlands 2 also, it is such an awesome game.

I buy a lot of games during the Steam sales, so many that I sometimes have games in my list I don't even know I have. It creates a system where I have a lot of gems in my uninstalled games list that I stumble across and play through whenever I have some spare time with nothing to fill it. For example, I apparently bought the original Borderlands and all it's DLC at some point and didn't know or remember it until Borderlands 2 came out (I assume it was wrapped in a package deal). I just spent about 25 hours on the main story end to end. It was the same story with Fallout 3 which I didn't play all the way through until 3 years after I bought it. My point being good games remain good even if you don't get to them for awhile and with Steam we have a system where you can get to them when you get to them.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo