Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 7, 2012, 14:21 Sepharo

Dades wrote on Oct 7, 2012, 11:42:
The ignore function is not a real solution as users still see them in replies from other users.
Wow you really don't like when people sign their posts. "I try ignoring them but then other people quote them and don't bother to remove the repulsive offending line and I have to see it anyway!"

Extremely immature responses... You made a silly request (that I guess Blue considers worthwhile) and got silly responses, I don't know that they were extreme. Actually most of the responses have been "I don't see what the big deal is." I suggested (before knowing it was you who made the request) that this was done specifically to target Creston because over the years we've had trolls who make that one of their priorities.

Also I still haven't seen the "formatting problems" aspect explained. If you remove them simply because you don't like them, well then that's your personal preference, but leaving them there does not cause a formatting problem. When I quote people I manicure the text quite a bit... I'm not going to request that new rules be enshrined so that text will already be the way I personally want it when I hit the quote button.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo