Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: Into the Black Oct 5, 2012, 01:52 Creston

I actually quite liked Die Hard 2. The story was absurdly ridiculous (the idea that the Colonel can plan everything that happened, including a fucking pivotal snow storm hitting right as the drug dude flies into the country, was beyond insane,) but the action was tight and I really liked the airport setting.

The third really didn't do much for me. Samuel L Jackson's character just felt like a caricature to me, and their constant bickering got on my nerves after less than five minutes.

I thought the fourth was actually really enjoyable, if you managed to ignore the whole "Sir, we are being hacked on all internets simultaneously!" nonsense. (Why don't they ever hire some consultant who understands computers to tell them "Guys, this is bullshit. This isn't how the damn internet works!") The only thing that really made me roll my eyes was the absurdity of an F22 pilot blowing up half of a fucking city to try to stop a "TERRORIST SEMI TRUCK!"

Quite looking forward to a fifth one.

Has anyone seen Looper yet? Is it any good?

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo