Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

45. Re: Loot Drop's Tom Hall/Brenda Brathwaite Kickstarter Oct 4, 2012, 22:30 Paranoid Jack

1st Person or 3rd, I will be highly surprised if they do not meet their primary goal to fund. I'd be even more surprised if they haven't learn from Obsidian. It is best to keep dangling a new carrot every couple days. If they can start a slow steady release of info and stretch goals they will have no trouble meeting their goals.

Still I'd rather not have an old school 1st person RPG. Legend of Grimrock was fun but not as fun as an isometric cRPG could have been. On the other hand too much of anything is never a good idea either.

So as you can tell I am on the fence and feeling no rush to jump off.

edit: @Mr. Tact, that comment was more about KS as a whole than just Loot Drop's KS. At the rate we are going there will be dozens of larger studios all trying to pitch a project to us via KS. Over all not a bad thing but we can only fund so many. As others have stated I would like to see something release before putting too much more of my money into projects. I've already spent over three hundred and Eternity has yet to fund.

This comment was edited on Oct 4, 2012, 22:36.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo