Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

60. Re: WoW Passes 10M Subscribers Again Oct 4, 2012, 21:25 Dades

- The skill tree argument is ridiculous. GW2 does not have a deep skill tree or skill system at all. I agree that they oversimplified WoW's, but with a larger number of abilities I'd say WoW is still more complicated than GW2. I don't personally think I've seen a more restrictive and dumbed down action bar than GW2's, for that matter.

Guild Wars 2 has the trait system which is meant to be paired with the skill system, they are not weighed separately. Much like abilities you gain from leveling in WOW and the talent tree go hand in hand.

I don't think its the perfect MMORPG but it does tweak and evolve some important things for a genre that is really stuck in a rut. I'd like to see WOW follow suit instead of continually playing itself down. WOW innovated quite a bit in its time but that has really died down over the past three years.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo