Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

3. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Lead Leaves BioWare Oct 4, 2012, 11:08 Tumbler

I can't shake the feeling that EA would rather shut down this MMO completely before they let it go F2P.

Even that free trial thing they offered up to level 15 was a badly implemented feature. You have to start a new account and I think it ends after 14 days? I was hoping to get back into the game just to see what had changed and maybe start a few new characters and run them up to 15.

But noooo, no we can't let just anyone play to 15! They're just so disconnected from reality. They're like a car manufacturer that doesn't drive. They live in a world with teleporters and hover boards or some shit like that and they're trying to build cars for people drive. It's all so predicatable to see what is going on at bioware. Nothing is going to get better. The total dollars paid out by EA to the staff at bioware will likely take a huge step down so they'll see this as a win and they'll make more money on their games in the future!

Yeah...I'm sure that is going to happen.

That new C&C title and dragon age III? This is going to be awesome to watch. Oh and I'm sure they got a few more ME3 DLC's waiting.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo