Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

3. Re: Mass Effect 3 Patch This Week; ME Trilogy Details Oct 3, 2012, 11:31 Creston

Ooooh! They will include the MP for ME3! That's VALUE! AND Cerberus Network for ME2!

Seriously, Bioware, that's just fucking stupid. People who buy ME3 new in the store get MP, so it's just fucking LOGICAL that the bundled edition of ME3 includes MP. People who buy ME2 in the store get the Cerberus Network, so it's just LOGICAL that bundled edition of ME2 includes the Cerberus Network. Don't make it out like you're adding shit when you know full well you're not doing so.

You guys get worse every single fucking month... How's that buyout by EA tasting?

As for the pack itself, this isn't worth it. The only actual stuff that's added over just buying the three games separately on sale is Bring Down The Sky and Pinnacle Station, and while BtdS is pretty cool, Pinnacle Station is pretty boring and only gets you access to a vendor that gives you a random top level item.

Just buy the things individually. You'll be much, MUCH cheaper off. You could've bought all three on Origin the past week for 60% off (IIRC.)

This is Just Another EA Ripoff. (JAEAR.)

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo