Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

13. Re: More Project Eternity Goals Oct 2, 2012, 14:38 eRe4s3r

Well if that works for you were you live then I envy you ;p Most of the time I have to pay with EC card simply because.. everything else is way to bothersome. The next ATM is like half an hour drive away. I even withdraw cash directly in larger shopping malls (They have a system for this here..) so I buy stuff, and withdraw cash right there when paying.

You shouldn't forget either that in Germany all wages are electronically transferred to this giro account. You can't actually get paid without one (hence everyone having one, you actually have a legal right to a giro account here and hence everybody has a EC/Giro card). This is mainly why this Amazon Payments system confuses me so. You'd think Amazon of all people would know that Germans pay with a certain kind of cards, and they are not credit cards (you never ever pay on credit with a card like this, it's instant money transfer, though you can go INTO debt (automatically, up to a certain limit) should you pay more than you have on your bank account).

I use paypal mostly to get paid, heh (as freelancer, any other way is absurdly difficult). In cases like mine, there is no way around Paypal.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo