Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

97. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 2, 2012, 12:58 netnerd85

D-Rock wrote on Oct 2, 2012, 12:33:
Wait a minute -- I thought you were 'done'? Or is that just with RailWizard?
With RailWizard, no point engaging someone so closed.
Can you please explain the benefits of NOT allowing same sex marriage?

No need to get all pissy about it -- I asked someone to fill me in on details I might not be aware of. If I'm the one being educated here, why should I be expected to be the one to explain something?
Pissy? What do you mean? How was what I said at all pissy? I don't own a handbag, I don't get pissy mate.
All I did was ask you a question. Have you never asked a teacher, guru or master a question only to have them reply with another question? NOT saying I am a teacher, master or guru - I'm not. I'm just trying to get you to think of the other side for a second. There is NO reason why gay people should not be allowed to marry, no logical reason at all. None.

Don't you agree it would be good for the economy? Extra dollars in the til of local businesses. You can't outsource this stuff.

Marriage is a concept that is becoming less of a necessity in our society. No, it's not dead, but relationships outside of marriage are perfectly acceptible in our society. That's why I want to know more about what people see as a benefit to same sex marriage. Either way, I don't care, it's just out of curiousity.
Disagree. It's a personal choice. It is very personal. It's up to each and every couple. What couples do with each other has nothing to do with anyone and there's no reason to comment on what other couples do.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo