Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

84. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 2, 2012, 11:09 Verno

Don't embrace whatever con, petition, law etc homosexuals are currently against? Well you're just a bigot hater, your opinion doesn't count. News flash sunshine, life is tough, if a few gay people who happen to be gamers, need their own convention to feel safe from the harsh use of the phrase that's gay or whatever, they either need thicker skin, or start wearing a helmet at all times.

I'm an actual Conservative, not a left wing liberal so thats moot and just an effort to dismiss people who disagree with you. Why is a gun convention ok but a gay convention is not? Why is it ok for for interest groups who represent religion to have public events but gay people cannot? Everyone advocating church is just a whiner who can't shut up and stop spouting their liberal agenda? I find it interesting how your idea of free speech only extends to groups you like.

The racism stuff is just so silly and out there, not even going to touch that.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Walking Dead, The Fall, As Above So Below

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo