Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: A Valley Without Wind 2 Announced; Free for Owners of Original Oct 1, 2012, 23:24 Frijoles

yuastnav wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 18:36:
All NPCs that lived in the settlments had a number of action points per turn and you could order them to either go explore a cave and bring back other NPCs or make them build stuff or just chop up wood and what not.

I liked this idea in theory, but hated the implementation of it. The happiness thing (I think it was) didn't work out very well IMO. My guys were always pissed. I understand building the special buildings to improve that, but I never really bothered. I didn't get that really figured out until just before I quit playing due to some other big game coming out. Took a lot of forum reading to make any sense of various parts of the game.

Still, I was very addicted for several hours.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo