Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

57. Re: Borderlands 3 Mentioned Oct 1, 2012, 18:28 Pyloff

Wow a lot of anger in this thread.

I am enjoying the game quite a bit, after I turned my TV to game mode the input lag decreased considerably (yes I'm playing on a PS3, I enjoy shooters from a recliner) I had thought it was broken, but I always forget about the damn TV settings. I'm happy with my load out and weapon drops at this point but I'm only level 17 so nowhere near endgame.

I can't wrap my head around co-op. It seems like it would only be fun in a LAN setting, which would explain some reviews I've seen. I generate much less cash and weapons in public games. I've seen massive amounts of hoovering where items disappear after I thought I had picked them up, I'm guessing from lag. Everyone in a mad dash towards the story mission, or they stand around doing nothing.
The story is terribly hard to follow since most events happen off screen because I just happen to be in the wrong place, or they already know where to go. So I stopped playing multiplayer.

Other than that pretty decent game.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo