Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

37. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 1, 2012, 16:03 RollinThundr

Cutter wrote on Sep 30, 2012, 18:17:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 30, 2012, 17:47:
The Half Elf wrote on Sep 30, 2012, 17:38:
Speaking of crystal meth....

I have a honest question:
In the 2012 Presidential Election, who do I vote for to screw me over the least?
Being gay I could give 2 shits less about gay marriage (like it to happen but not as a re-election platform), but at this point in time I don't want either of them as pres.

Was my position 4 years ago....we aren't in a better place that is for sure!

It would be a hell of a lot worse if it would have been McCain and his insane running mate. I think Obama has been a MAJOR letdown myself, but fuck if anyone thinks Romney is the answer. The guy who fires people for fun? Who thinks half the country isn't even entitled to live. Who made a fortune by destroying American companies and sending those jobs overseas? Who keeps the bulk of his assets in Swiss bank accounts and offshore accounts and won't let people see his tax returns? Whatever Obama's shortcomings he isn't remotely bad as all that. Give Romney the reigns and America will be a complete corporatocracy inside of 4 years and you serfs will be lucky to work in order to eat. Out of which of the two is the less evil it's pretty clear to me.

Dude hate to break it to you? But it's already a Corporateocracy and has been for a while now. So let's see, do we vote for the inexperienced community organizer who's broken every campaign promise he's made so far, pushed through an unconstitutional health care bill, and proposes a womb to grave idea of sucking on the govn tit. (see his Julia proposal) Basically the advocate for making government a bigger part of everyone's lives.

Or do we vote in someone with actual experience in running a company. Who won't run around the world "apologizing for America" like Obama has done, and who probally won't win a Nobel peace prize while being a President who has ordered the most Preditor drone strikes out of any US president in history?

I sure as shit ain't voting for Obozo.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo