Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

42. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 1, 2012, 11:10 Creston

jacobvandy wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 01:41:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 01:27:
I thought it actually also put in 1 per character. So I have 5 per character, not 5 for my account. Was bummed about that. Was hoping if I started anew character, that I would get 5 for that character to use as well.

Well think about it for a second, lol: You are not limited in how many characters you can create, so if it worked that way you would have INFINITE purple/pink loot that you can share freely amongst all of them. Don't like what you got out of the chest when you spent your first couple of keys on a new character? No problem! Just create a new one and try again! :p

The limiting factor on that is that you have to get each character to Sanctuary first, and that's still several hours of playtime. It's hard to really abuse.

Bhruic wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 01:54:
What's the point anyway? Half of the fun in a game like this is finding new "epic l00t", so getting a key off twitter that enables you to open a chest in the main hub and get some is pretty silly, imo. I'd much rather fight some (balanced) boss for it, or find a chest in an out-of-the-way location. Something that involves actually playing the game. Getting free stuff from keys is almost as bad as having an auction house.

True, I was more wanting a few extra keys to get my Siren some better loot, but since I posted that my Assassin found several pretty awesome weapons that I just transferred to her, so eh.

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo