Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

36. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 1, 2012, 09:25 RollinThundr

Verno wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 09:00:
You can just use Cheat Engine to give yourself 255 keys if you really want them that badly. I tested it out with an alt, the chest drops are good but nothing spectacular. The problem is that the drop rates in the game are dog shit so people keep turning to the chest trying to make up gear deficiencies. It is not uncommon for someone to be use a decent weapon for 10 levels because they never find anything comparable. Most of the decent guns come from slots or quest rewards.

It doesn't help that killing most of the bosses results in the loot flying forth as if you just burst the worlds biggest pinata. I've seen an orange go into unreachable lava LOL. They still have not patched loot being underneath the world texture either.

I don't know, I like BL2 but there is a lot of stuff that grates on me just like the first game. At least this time its not related to the port itself I guess.

The loot falling through the geometry bug is ridiculous, I've had to restart the game a few times due to a quest item being UNDER the ground and unreachable. Otherwise I've enjoyed BL2 for the most part.

Looking far more forward to X-Com though. So much so that I may take Tuesday off.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo