Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

24. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 1, 2012, 01:57 mag

Prez wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 01:19:
Anyway, as far as who to vote for, I have to say the last 4 years have been disastrous, so I can't vote for Barry. That leaves 1) Romney, 2) an independent with no chance (Paul or Nader) or 3) abstaining. I don't like voting for the candidates with no chance in hell, and I don't like NOT voting considering it is really a civic duty, so it's looking like I'll be holding my nose and voting for Romney.

List (for yourself) the things about the past four years that you found to be disastrous. Ask yourself how Romney would have handled these things, vs. how Obama handled them. Consider whether these things would have hurt or helped the country.

Obama's a disappointment to me, but most of my disappointment is related to surveillance, free speech, other civil rights issues, drug policy, toothless industry reform legislation, IP policy, etc. Unfortunately, the opposition holds mostly the same views regarding these things.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo