Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: Torchlight II Development Video Sep 30, 2012, 15:11 Dades

The lobby is not fine, it's suited more towards public play. Friends list functionality is extremely limited, there isn't even a basic "join game" button. This is not dumbing down, its pretty basic and expected functionality. Same with linking items, having to go into a trade interface just to show someone an item is not convenient or efficient. I think we're all fine with skill deficiencies but there are dozens across all 4 classes that range from imbalanced to useless and need adjustment. It is not nitpicking to point out that the game has issues. None of this stuff is a deal breaker and I love the game despite it but to say it doesn't need polish is a reach to me.

There is a lot of stuff they got right and I like to think they got the most important parts. I just wish we could see that kind of competency paired with Blizzards resources, it's no surprise why Diablo and Diablo 2 were so excellent when you combine that.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo