Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: More Big Picture Details Sep 30, 2012, 13:50 HorrorScope

Dades wrote on Sep 30, 2012, 10:41:
Can't link items in chat.

You can't join friends games easily by simply selecting them in the interface.

There are a number of useless skills that need to be readjusted and rebalanced

1. Pretty small deal imo. But a nice to have, low on my quality of life though.

2. The lobby is perfectly fine. Needing more is going down the line of dumbing down. I do like what you are asking for better, but this is a no deal at all. I never had problems at all with these types of lobbies.

3. That is true. However if any other ARPG ever had it right to start with then I could hold something against TL2 on this one. The thing is no ARPG that I'm aware of has ever had all the skills balanced masterfully on release. So if that is polish, then we are still waiting on the first ARPG polish release.

I find your example pretty trivial to be honest with you. But ok.

You will always be able to nit-pick a game like that. Games would never release. I would like to have a slider to warn me on low health. I believe the default is too low and when you see red, you are pretty much a goner. At most I'd take .1 off and I wouldn't call the game unfinished etc.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo