Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Interactive Trailer Sep 30, 2012, 00:04 RailWizard

Overon wrote on Sep 29, 2012, 14:38:
The demo should give you a better indication of the kinds of gameplay you have. There should be more base building ie the strategic side and less emphasis on the tactical side. This is a both a strategic and tactical game. There is the small picture as well as the big picture to the gameplay. But as someone in the comments on youtube said "Shut up and take my money." Agreed.

Yeah I think I'll be waiting for the 'other' demo. There's no way I'm d/l'ing 5gbs for 20mins of gameplay. Plus from the feedback I hear it barely shows you anything. There's also the part where no game bearing the X-COM name since the first 2 were any good and I played those to death. It will take more than a reskin to coax money out of me. Not suggesting that's what this is, but the industry has taught me to not trust them.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo