Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

35. Re: Nexus 2 Kickstarter Sep 29, 2012, 12:05 Stormsinger

Sugarman wrote on Sep 29, 2012, 05:51:
...were victorious on one fine evening of troll posting, because you good sir, being the pinnacle of all we have come to achieve as a species, expressed your disdain towards something many others enjoy.
And again, someone doesn't seem to realize that different people like different games, and THAT IS NOT AN ATTACK ON YOU.

I found Nexus to be pretty meh...even after spending several hours playing it. I wanted to like it, because strategic and tactical space games are one of my favorite genres. But it never once felt well-made. It felt like a newbie's game, with a clunky and hard to interpret interface.

That does not make me a troll...nor do you see me attacking those with a different view of the game. I -do- speak out against those who seem to take personal offense at the idea that someone else might not like a game that they enjoyed.

Get over it. Different people have different opinions, that's why we have horse races.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo