Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

150. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 29, 2012, 01:13 Creston

Bhruic wrote on Sep 29, 2012, 01:07:
Creston wrote on Sep 28, 2012, 23:39:
Well, I just faced Wilhelm solo for the first time. Have to say I was kinda dreading it, as me and my buddy barely beat him after about a 30 frakking minute fight.

This must be a multiplayer thing. I've fought him 3 times now, and he's never caused me any trouble at all. First time he went down even faster than yours, next 2 were quite a bit slower, but still not even remotely challenging. This isn't a brag, there are quite a few fights that have kicked my ass repeatedly, but I'm not sure why people have been saying this fight is so hard. So did they just mega-ramp up the difficulty for multiplayer?

Well, the biggest issue is that he just has vastly more HPs and shields, as do his minions. So just the mere act of taking his shields down will take two people around 30 seconds or so to do (or waste like 8 of their 12 electricity rockets), and by that time he's long since put more repair robots up.

I think it's the added HP and shields more than anything. I'd really hate to face him with 4 people.

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo