Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

146. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 28, 2012, 23:39 Creston

Well, I just faced Wilhelm solo for the first time. Have to say I was kinda dreading it, as me and my buddy barely beat him after about a 30 frakking minute fight.

So I was all set: Electricity rocket launcher to wipe out Wilhelm's shields. Acid SMG (Moxxi's) and Pistol (Tiny Tina's) to deal with Loaders and Wilhelm's armor. Explosive damage Assault Rifle to take out constructors. Additional explosive damage shotgun to deal with constructors and loaders if and when my other ammo runs out.

My shield is a mega range, mega damage Acid Nova. Should help when he inevitably takes my shields out.

Right, here we go. So Wilhelm shows up, and I'm looking around for the constructors. I'll deal with the big fucker later. Except... holy shit, he spawns WITHOUT SHIELDS???

Acid SMG brakka brakka brakka. His armor is being eaten alive by the acid. He spawns a single repair droid, which I quickly obliterate with my SMG, and I keep the pressure on him, just continuously dousing him in acid.

After he gets down to about 30% health, he runs away. In the corner of the map, he creates another repair droid which begins to try to repair him. In the meantime, as I'm approaching him, I'm firing clip after clip of acid SMG into him, and I'm damaging him faster than the droid can fix him.

Approximately 30 seconds after the battle started, he dies like a little bitch. He never damaged me. Other than two repair droids, no other robots ever spawned in the battle.

Long story short: If Wilhelm is giving you trouble, give Moxxi a lot of tips. That SMG just fucking MURDERS him.

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo