Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

63. Re: Mists of Pandaria Sales Disappointing? Sep 28, 2012, 15:35 Dades

nin wrote on Sep 28, 2012, 14:13:
I love it when blizzard accounts are compromised, the problem is clearly on blizzards end, and they're fucking evil. Yet when GW2 accounts get compromised, people here can't say enough nice things about anet.

The average computer is a moron, everyone knows that. It doesn't matter if its Blizzard or ArenaNet who makes the game, people will get themselves hacked. The majority of hacking problems are related to personal computer or account weaknesses but Blizzard had a very public network intrusion where the complete account tables were copied so automatically blaming the users was really shitty.

I love that this thread is all about shitting on Blizzard and sheepishly agreeing with the sensationalist news, but when there's a story about how PC games sales are dying, and 99% of the thread is 'OMG, no they're not, digital!!!'...

The sales would likely be disappointing even with the digitals totaled in is the point, it's not to disparage Blizzard by misusing the sales figures. I'm sure many people bought the game digitally but I doubt this expansion sold as well as the previous one for many reasons.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo