Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

37. Re: Mists of Pandaria Sales Disappointing? Sep 28, 2012, 02:06 Grokk

I used to be passionate about a lot of gaming stuff too.
Nowadays I just have too much to play and no time to play it.

As far as pandaland goes however, I'm still in control of a guild that I created back in 2004? We have a few of the slightly harder core players, but nothing like it was back then. Mostly we're just a community of like minded wetards that spend far more time talking shit than actually achieving anything in game.
We keep trundling forward like a bunch of zombies for every patch/expansion that blizzard releases, and we only do it because it's the best way to stay in contact with people while having something to fill in the downtime between people coming on/offline.

Regardless of what the nutbags complain about, the game has lost it's hardcore appeal. (Something that was barely there to being with). And it's now pretty much winding down and only continuing for the majority which is the casual playerbase. I'm fine with this. 5 years ago, not so much, but I'm older and tired'er now.

I'd go on about the whole hardcore thing, but in all honesty they're the gaming 1%, and nobody gives a shit about their wants or needs.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo