Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Mass Effect Trilogy Announced Sep 27, 2012, 04:25 peteham

Most likely, given the timing, the bundle will include the DLC for ME1 and 2, but not 3.

I wonder if there will be any additional improvements. Since I already own the games + the DLC I'm interested in, that would be the only reason for me to grab this. A light cover- and shooting mechanics overhaul for ME1 would be nice, for one. The same goes for the incredibly clunky inventory and tedious loot and weapon mods stuff (made even worse by the aforementioned inventory). I'd really like to replay ME1 for the story stuff at some point, but the overall gameplay is just way off in so many ways I've never been able to get very far in any of my attempts. Plus, the majority of the game is spent doing side-quests that are mind-bogglingly generic and boring.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo