Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

33. Re:God Bless America Sep 27, 2012, 01:32 Sugarman

I'm right there with you Prez, after I seen it I couldn't tell enough people about it. There's plenty of us that feel the same way, it's just that we're a lot like the main character in the film, we just take it in stride most of the time until we snap. We allow these crap shows to ruin the world because we watch them and we click on the links when an article presents itself to us on yahoo, google, whatever. I refuse to watch this crap and I will no longer click on any entertainment link that further inflates the ego/wallet of those shoving this trash down our throats and trying to make us think this is acceptable. Did I mention the main character is Bill Murray's brother, where did this guy come from and why have they been hiding him, he's great!  

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo