Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Far Cry 3 DRM Details, Specs Sep 25, 2012, 17:10 theyarecomingforyou

I'm really interested in the co-op, which looks like a completely different game. And if they've learnt from the mistakes of Far Cry 2 for singleplayer then it's going to be awesome. The videos they've shown so far haven't looked that impressive but I think that's because they from the console version, especially if they're recommending such high-end specs. Far Cry 2 had awesome graphics and was incredibly well optimised - I thought it was much better than Crysis in every way. If Far Cry 3 is as well done on the PC then I'll be very happy.

I'm glad that Ubisoft has gotten rid of the online DRM requirement, though I still want to know whether it has limited activations. I skipped on Anno 2070 because of the Tages 3-machine activation bullshit. After being locked out of Crysis 2 and STALKER: Clear Sky I can safely say that limited activations are retarded and only hurt legitimate customers, as pirates have working cracks within a day or two.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo