Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

47. Re: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Launches Sep 25, 2012, 15:53 wtf_man

sauron wrote on Sep 25, 2012, 15:45:
I was running around GW2 on a new character last night and found a small castle which was a heart/quest hub. Suddenly, the gates slammed shut and the walls were attacked by a group of centaurs. I and the other PCs in the area spontaneously banded together to defeat them and save the castle, which turned out to be one of the ways you could fill up the heart and complete the hub.

If that's questing, I'm all for it - I had a complete blast and it was totally unlike anything I had seen in any other MMO (and I've played a few). Dynamic, spontaneous, and most of all, fun!

Yeah... it's cool when a Dynamic event is triggered near by, that counts towards the Renown Heart progress. The Renown Hearts are actually intended to give you something to do while a an event may trigger, more than being the main focus of the PvE. But since they count towards zone completion... they're also important to do.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo