Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: Diablo III 1.0.5 Notes; PTR Coming Sep 21, 2012, 16:46 Undocumented Alien

It seems to me like you are the one that needs some fresh air. You are obsessed with loot-whoring games, but don't like farming for loot. Hilarious!

To me, loot is just one portion of an ARPG. A good ARGP, and D3 has some of those elements, is about character progression with stats and items, having fun destroying interesting MOBs, and progressing through the story (D1/2/3 had good cut scenes to help move it along). If all the above is good, then there is replayabiltiy with another character.

I play games for fun (and only usually about 6-10 hours per week), if you want to live in a blender and do the same stuff over and over again, then go for it, I just think it's a waste of time with so many other things to do. Hilarious? Playing a game for fun even if it's an ARPG? Then my impression of your world is "sad".

This comment was edited on Sep 21, 2012, 16:51.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo