Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

38. Re: Diablo III 1.0.5 Notes; PTR Coming Sep 21, 2012, 16:29 Undocumented Alien

You realize that these games (even your precious TL2) are built around... farming for loot... that is the sole purpose of playing them... right? It's certainly not because "click click click" with a kmouse pointer is enticing or terribly strategic gameplay, and it certainly isn't for the story...

Sure, I go through the story with a character, take the loot the game gives me (with good balance it should be rewarding enough), then when I am done and if the game is good, do it with another character. Or I will go the next level in difficulty and continue.

There are other games to play and real life stuff happening then to waste time killing the same MOB over and over again for a virtual item. I play games for fun, I don't see how farming is fun... Now farming is strategic? LoL... oh man... take a walk, get some fresh air.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo