Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

120. Re: Borderlands 2 Ships - Review Roundup Sep 21, 2012, 15:52 Creston

SpectralMeat wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 11:30:
I had to back out of one of the missions last night. It is that rescue mission. It is a pretty long mission too, took me a few hours to get to the end of it but I just can not fight the end boss.
The mission starts up with human like opponents and in mid mission it switches to robots. My gun setup was for killing flesh so needless to say I was struggling against the robots. After trying and trying I just gave up on the final boss. I've backed out and I gotta get some better weapons for killing robots. The ones that does fire damage are not good, corrosion is the way to go.

To be honest it was getting frustrating but in hind sight I should have been more careful with weapon selection and not focus so much on one type of enemies. So my frustration came from my own decisions to specialize so much in killing living things and ignore everything else.

Just a heads up for anyone thinking about doing that mission.

Always always ALWAYS have a different type of damage available in Borderlands. You will eventually run into enemies that are flatout IMMUNE to the type of damage you're doing, and if that's all you're carrying, you're basically dead meat.

I always have an explosive shotgun as a backup to my 2 incendiary weapons.

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo