Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: Diablo III 1.0.5 Notes; PTR Coming Sep 21, 2012, 13:25 LgFriess

Optional nickname wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 13:18:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 12:24:
... if only to see if Blizzard can ever get their act together...

It really irritates me, and hurts me to know how Blizzard has the whole lot of you hanging by that carrot on a stick.

Blizzard will stop at NOTHING to continue to press on with the RMAH spine, that is the backbone of Diablo 3. Nata, Niet. They have to continue, they have done so with the first 4 patches, they continue to slap you in the face with no legendaries on the ground, not even with a base of %308MF like I currently have.

It is insulting, and hurtful, because we loved Diablo 1 and 2. Blizzard came , and went. Karma is going to be a bitch for them

Ya, I think it's just hard for many of us as gamers to give up on Blizzard when they gave us some great products. You have to hope that somewhere their original gaming company soul still exists.

But, as you said, I think that the real Blizzard has left the building.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo