Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Diablo III 1.0.5 Notes; PTR Coming Sep 21, 2012, 13:14 Optional nickname

the respectable silence, over at Runic, not to bash D3, AND deliver such awesomeness with TL2, speaks Volumes! This is a pivotal moment in ARPG history, David and Goliath, in the flesh, my friends.

to boot, I just know, TL2 will have epic DLC , and stellar updates, and rewarding style, far far more than Blizzard's current nightmare of a condescending experience ever will be.

Good on you, Runic. Unbelieveable really. Well done. Long live your dev team, & personnel in charge,

I think I'll send you guys a box full of polish donuts and pierogis.

Shame shame on you Blizzard, may your RMAH eat you from within in hell. But you know, in all fairness, the concept of asking for extra money to award more in the game, is ok, but the way it was done with Diablo 3, it is just really insulting to gamers that have integrity and principle.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo