Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: Torchlight II and Demo Available; MMO Questions Sep 20, 2012, 22:42 Dades

This is like what Diablo 2 was to Diablo. I can't believe how much they improved and added. The new classes are really interesting and I can customize a character instead of playing some cookie cutter WOW style build. Fucking hats off to these guys, they out Diablo'd Diablo 3.

So what kind of changes did they make to the skill tree since the beta? The beta tree was kind of boring because most of the upgrades were just like +5% to whatever. Yawn. I hope they made it more interesting since then.

It's been completely revamped and redone, its a ton of different abilities and all of the trees on the Engineer I picked looked really fun and interesting. They rehauled a lot of stuff after the feedback from beta and fixed all of my complaints. It is really like a proper Diablo game now.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo